- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1899
- Views: 975 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $413,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $177
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Granite, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,342 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: W:16 P:00786 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59103895
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $356-525K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Dorchester home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South Dorchester homes, this home is valued 28.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 104.3% greater than in Boston, and 8.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
|27 Vinson St Dorchester Center, MA||$361K||5||1||1,882|
|35 Vinson St Dorchester Center, MA||$365K||3||1||1,757|
|39 Vinson St Dorchester Center, MA||$387K||4||1||1,609|
|23 Vinson St Dorchester Center, MA||$431K||5||2||2,121|
|43 Vinson St Dorchester Center, MA||$448K||4||1.5||1,748|
|19 Vinson St Dorchester Center, MA||$359K||4||1||1,672|
|38 Vinson St Dorchester Center, MA||$332K||5||1||1,496|
|34 Vinson St Dorchester Center, MA||$443K||6||3||2,313|
|26 Vinson St Dorchester Center, MA||$534K||6||2||3,415|
|42 Vinson St Dorchester Center, MA||$425K||5||2.5||2,076|
|47 Vinson St Dorchester Center, MA||$366K||4||2||1,469|
|85 Waldeck St Dorchester Center, MA||$527K||5||3||3,230|
|22 Vinson St UNIT 1 Dorchester Center, MA||$438K||2||1||1,359|
|22 Vinson St # 1 Dorchester Center, MA||$438K||2||1||1,359|
|22 Vinson St Dorchester Center, MA||$367K||3||1||--|
|22 Vinson St UNIT 1 Dorchester Center, MA||$262K||2||1||1,145|
|87 Waldeck St Dorchester Center, MA||$542K||7||3||3,701|
|15 Vinson St Dorchester Center, MA||$552K||8||3||4,341|
|22 Vinson St UNIT 2 Dorchester Center, MA||$271K||2||1||1,170|
|22 Vinson St UNIT 3 Dorchester Center, MA||$266K||2||1||1,180|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!