31 Walter St, Warwick, RI 028894 beds, 2 baths, 1,248 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2000 for $130,000
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Parcel #: M:318 B:0365 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65903633
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 31 Walter Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02889, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.5% higher than in Warwick, and 69.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02889 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warwick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02889 home values.
- 14 Walter St Warwick, RI$169K211,156
- 550 W Shore Rd Warwick, RI$116K11571
- 553 W Shore Rd Warwick, RI$210K321,800
- Walter St Warwick, RI$228K421,248
- 565 W Shore Rd Warwick, RI$121K311,296
- 564 W Shore Rd Warwick, RI$166K------
- 12 Patricia Ct Warwick, RI$172K31924
- Eton Ave Warwick, RI$148K111,210
- Oxford Ave Warwick, RI$170K321,464
- 24 Patricia Ct Warwick, RI$195K411,606
- 11 Patricia Ct Warwick, RI$166K311,092
- 34 Patricia Ct Warwick, RI$148K311,040
- 42 Patricia Ct Warwick, RI$155K311,560
- 25 Patricia Ct Warwick, RI$211K421,104
- 567 W Shore Rd Warwick, RI$212K421,768
- 65 Cambridge Ave Warwick, RI$96K21738
- 515 W Shore Rd Warwick, RI$200K522,632
- 528 W Shore Rd Warwick, RI$210K------
- 52 Patricia Ct Warwick, RI$222K311,384
- 45 Patricia Ct Warwick, RI$289K422,622
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!