310 Arcade Ave, Elkhart, IN 465142 beds, 1 bath, 1,194 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,440 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 216 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,194 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1928
- Lot depth: 173
- Lot width: 43
- Parcel #: 200606457004000012
- Zillow Home ID: 50608133
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 310 Arcade Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46514 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 64.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.6% lower than in Elkhart, and 50.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 46514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46514 home values.
- 304 Arcade Ave Elkhart, IN$68K3--1,412
- 314 Arcade Ave Elkhart, IN$67K2--1,152
- 318 Arcade Ave Elkhart, IN$105K311,500
- Arcade Ave Elkhart, IN$44K------
- 300 Arcade Ave Elkhart, IN$96K321,740
- 326 Arcade Ave Elkhart, IN$87K3--1,153
- 1139 Woodward Ave Elkhart, IN$46K21784
- 1146 Woodward Ave Elkhart, IN$90K3--1,550
- 1142 Woodward Ave Elkhart, IN$65K3--1,296
- 224 Arcade Ave Elkhart, IN$58K2--768
- 1140 Woodward Ave Elkhart, IN$49K2--780
- 327 East Blvd Elkhart, IN$103K321,956
- 317 East Blvd Elkhart, IN$110K421,956
- 1134 Woodward Ave Elkhart, IN$80K311,516
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292