310 E 216th St, Euclid, OH 441233 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,709 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Euclid residents have a long history of supporting education. Euclid will build four new high tech and efficient elementary schools. Move into Euclid with confidence that your children will receive a good education.
Neighbors on East 216th street take care of their homes. East 216th street is one of the nicest streets in Euclid! Tree lined street with quick access to downtown Euclid and downtown Cleveland. Take walks to the lake and enjoy watching the sunset.
- Lot: 6,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $107,500
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 324 sqft
- View: City
- New garage door, newer roof, siding, gutters, and windows.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,709 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 64212079
- Zillow Home ID: 33627485
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 310 E 216th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44123 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 82.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5% lower than in Euclid, and 267.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44123 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Euclid.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44123 home values.
- 312 E 216th St Euclid, OH$50K311,208
- 304 E 216th St Euclid, OH$48K311,328
- 314 E 216th St Euclid, OH$76K311,416
- 300 E 216th St Euclid, OH$62K311,468
- 316 E 216th St Euclid, OH$71K321,848
- 294 E 216th St Euclid, OH$57K41.51,447
- 21491 Kennison Ave Euclid, OH$76K211,058
- 290 E 216th St Euclid, OH$53K31.51,713
- E 215th St Euclid, OH$79K31.51,196
- Kennison Ave Cleveland, OH$86K311,495
- E 216th St Euclid, OH$82K31.51,494
- E 216th St Euclid, OH$53K31.51,713
- 21471 Kennison Ave Euclid, OH$82K311,250
- 284 E 216th St Euclid, OH$71K31.51,589
- 313 E 216th St Euclid, OH$103K31.51,688
- 315 E 216th St Euclid, OH$72K31.51,386
- 317 E 216th St Euclid, OH$73K31.51,288
- 309 E 216th St Euclid, OH$92K31.51,580
- 280 E 216th St Euclid, OH$94K31.51,329
- 305 E 216th St Euclid, OH$92K211,194
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292