- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
310 E Church St, Smithfield, NC 275773 beds, 2 baths, 1,880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $130,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 312 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,880 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 15030024
- Zillow Home ID: 69107937
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 310 E Church Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27577, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.5% higher than in Smithfield, and 5.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27577 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Smithfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27577 home values.
- 312 E Church St Smithfield, NC$135K321,570
- 316 E Church St Smithfield, NC$261K865,225
- 307 S 3rd St Smithfield, NC$155K21.52,057
- 308 S 4th St Smithfield, NC$105K31.51,456
- 302 E Church St Smithfield, NC$250K423,286
- 311 E Church St Smithfield, NC$90K221,262
- 310 S 4th St Smithfield, NC$77K211,191
- 313 Church St Kenly, NC$86K311,324
- 311 S 3rd St Smithfield, NC$103K21.51,710
- 305 Church St Kenly, NC$108K21.51,624
- 301 Church St Kenly, NC$90K211,396
- 311 E Woodall St Smithfield, NC$62K21876
- 309 E Woodall St Smithfield, NC$65K21905
- 313 E Woodall St Smithfield, NC$66K211,080
- 307 E Woodall St Smithfield, NC$78K211,140
- 318 4th And Woodall St Smithfield, NC$134K642,244
- 305 E Woodall St Smithfield, NC$95K321,504
- 216 S 4th St Smithfield, NC$251K554,253
- 215 S 4th St Smithfield, NC$199K323,631
- 313 S 4th St Smithfield, NC$120K311,668
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.