This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Views: 4,862 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Finished basement, 770 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+
- Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+
- Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat
- Building Type \ Detached
- Dining Room \ Breakfast Room
- Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room
- Fireplaces \ Family Room
- Fireplaces \ Living Room
- Fireplaces \ Wood Burning
- Fireplaces \ Yes
- Garage Parking Features \ Detached
- Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking
- Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet
- Kitchen \ Dishwasher
- Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal
- Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In
- Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s)
- Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet
- Laundry \ Dryer
- Laundry \ In Laundry Room
- Laundry \ Washer
- Listing Class \ Residential Lease/Rental
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Lease(ER)
- Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Acres
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Acres
- Rent Includes \ Other
- Structure SqFt Source \ Seller
- Subclass \ House for Rent
- Unit Features \ Bi/Split Level Unit
- Unit Features \ Other Unit Location
- View Type: Mountains
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Lot depth: 667
- Lot width: 250
- Parcel #: 075293170
- Zillow Home ID: 15600626
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $3.48-10.8M.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.6% less than in Woodside, and 65.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Woodside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
Nearby Schools in Woodside
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!