310 Griffen St, Phoenixville, PA 194603 beds, 2 baths, 1,275 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $269,900
- Price/sqft: $212
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Partial basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,275 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1513 08030000
- Zillow Home ID: 9145945
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 310 Griffen Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19460, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.7% less than in Phoenixville, and 39.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19460 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenixville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19460 home values.
- 313 Griffen St Phoenixville, PA$194K31910
- 308 Griffen St Phoenixville, PA$252K21.51,598
- 312 Griffen St Phoenixville, PA$225K311,232
- 309 Griffen St Phoenixville, PA$217K311,096
- 306 Griffen St Phoenixville, PA$155K31960
- 304 Griffen St Phoenixville, PA$175K32936
- 314 Griffen St Phoenixville, PA--311,100
- 307 Griffen St Phoenixville, PA$201K31984
- 317 Griffen St Phoenixville, PA$202K21936
- 305 Griffen St Phoenixville, PA$266K322,057
- 302 Griffen St Phoenixville, PA$174K21878
- 409 Virginia Ave Phoenixville, PA$158K21912
- 318 Griffen St Phoenixville, PA$205K311,200
- 405 Virginia Ave Phoenixville, PA$170K31912
- 411 Virginia Ave Phoenixville, PA$169K31912
- 303 Griffen St Phoenixville, PA$204K311,008
- 300 Griffen St Phoenixville, PA$206K311,084
- 246 Morris St Phoenixville, PA$183K211,277
- 256 Morris St Phoenixville, PA$205K311,420
- 321 Griffen St Phoenixville, PA$192K21936
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.