- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 58 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,308 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $41
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $78,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $55
- MLS #: 6522576
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- AssociationFeeFrequency \ Quarterly, BasementType \ Full, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ ElecCooking, Cooling \ Central A/C, Design \ 2-Story, DiningKitchen \ FullKit-NoEI, DiningRoomLevel \ Main, Exterior \ Alum/Steel Siding, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, GarageSpaces \ 1-CarGarage, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Electric, HotWater \ Electric, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LaundryType \ MainFlrLndry, LisMediaList \ Photo, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, LotDescription \ Corner Lot, MainEntrance \ Living Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Drvwy/Off Str, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyType \ Residential, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Kitchen, RoomList \ Living Room, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Main, StoryList \ Upper 1, Styles \ Traditional, Type \ Detached, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,422 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 61541119720348
- Zillow Home ID: 8898222
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $89-214K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19510 home values will decrease 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Maidencreek Township as a whole. Among 19510 homes, this home is 26.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 2.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19510, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.7% lower than in Maidencreek Township, and 44.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19510 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Maidencreek Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19510 home values.
|308 Independence Ct Blandon, PA||$134K||3||1.5||1,422|
|306 Independence Ct Blandon, PA||$145K||3||3||1,800|
|304 Independence Ct Blandon, PA||$136K||3||1.5||1,422|
|402 Independence Ct Blandon, PA||$128K||3||3||1,422|
|Independence Ct Blandon, PA||$137K||--||--||--|
|302 Independence Ct Blandon, PA||$137K||3||1.5||1,422|
|404 Independence Ct Blandon, PA||$143K||3||2.5||1,700|
|300 Independence Ct Blandon, PA||$199K||3||2.5||1,700|
|406 Independence Ct Blandon, PA||$133K||3||1.5||1,422|
|210 Independence Ct Blandon, PA||$151K||4||4||1,850|
|408 Independence Ct Blandon, PA||$133K||3||2.5||1,422|
|211 Independence Ct Blandon, PA||$142K||3||1.5||1,422|
|208 Independence Ct Blandon, PA||$141K||3||2.5||1,422|
|410 Independence Ct Blandon, PA||$136K||3||1.5||1,422|
|209 Independence Ct Blandon, PA||$143K||3||2.5||1,422|
|206 Independence Ct Blandon, PA||$148K||3||3||1,700|
|8508 Allentown Pike Blandon, PA||$209K||3||2||1,566|
|412 Independence Ct Blandon, PA||$136K||3||2.5||1,422|
|207 Independence Ct Blandon, PA||$147K||3||2.5||1,800|
|204 Independence Ct Blandon, PA||$147K||3||2.5||1,700|
Nearby Schools in Maidencreek Township
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!