This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Views: 1,266 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $42,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range/Oven - Electric, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Water Heater - Electric, Bedrooms \ Two, Class \ RESIDENTIAL, COOLING SYSTEM TYPE \ Central Forced, COOLING SYSTEM TYPE \ Heat Pump, Dining Room Y/N \ Yes, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch-Front, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch-Other, FLOORS \ Carpet, FLOORS \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Crawl Space, Full Baths \ One, Garage Capacity \ Two, Garage Type \ Detached Carport, Half Baths \ None, HEATING SYSTEM TYPE \ Forced Air, HEATING SYSTEM TYPE \ Gas Pack, High Speed Internet Avail \ Yes, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceiling Fan, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Connection - Dishwasher, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Connection - Washer, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Connection-Dryer-Electric, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Smoke Detector, LA1Agent Phone2 CountryId \ United States (+1), Lake \ None, Living Room Y/N \ Yes, ROOF \ Composition Shingles, Sale/Rent \ For Sale, SEWER \ Public Sewer, SF Range \ 1000-1249, STYLE \ Traditional, Type \ Single Family, WATER \ Public Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,102 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1932
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5202204006
- Zillow Home ID: 88877347
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $40-104K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Carolina home values will rise 1.5% next year. Among 29678 homes, this home is valued 44.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29678, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.8% greater than in Seneca, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29678 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seneca.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|306 N Chestnut St Seneca, SC||$115K||3||0.5||1,936|
|513 W North 4th St Seneca, SC||$116K||--||--||1,918|
|506 W North 4th St Seneca, SC||$134K||--||--||1,987|
|508 W North 3rd St Seneca, SC||$122K||--||--||2,448|
|500-32-01-006 Seneca, SC||$95K||--||--||--|
|500 W North 3rd St Seneca, SC||$107K||--||--||2,007|
|510 W North 3rd St Seneca, SC||$94K||--||--||1,590|
|311 N Chestnut St Seneca, SC||$165K||4||3||--|
|307 N Chestnut St Seneca, SC||$111K||3||2||--|
|303 N Chestnut St Seneca, SC||$165K||4||2.5||--|
|512 NW 3rd St Seneca, SC||$80K||2||1||--|
|517 W North 4th St Seneca, SC||$78K||--||--||1,464|
|512 W North 3rd St Seneca, SC||$74K||2||1||1,452|
|505 Robin Dr Seneca, SC||$154K||--||--||1,825|
|313 N Chestnut St Seneca, SC||$132K||3||2.5||1,400|
|309 N Chestnut St Seneca, SC||$169K||4||2.5||2,225|
|519 Robin Dr Seneca, SC||$228K||4||4||3,200|
|519 W North 4th St Seneca, SC||$62K||--||--||991|
|305 N Chestnut St Seneca, SC||$172K||4||3||2,225|
|509 W North 3rd St Seneca, SC||$79K||--||--||1,187|
Nearby Schools in Seneca
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!