- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
310 N Edmond St, Muskogee, OK 744033 beds, 1 bath, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,080 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $57
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 384 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 59
- Parcel #: 020112
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 21824720
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 310 N Edmond Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74403 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.7% greater than in Muskogee, and 10.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Muskogee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 312 N Edmond St Muskogee, OK$78K311,197
- 306 N Edmond St Muskogee, OK$85K321,416
- 316 N Edmond St Muskogee, OK$79K311,210
- 302 N Edmond St Muskogee, OK$79K311,340
- 311 N Edmond St Muskogee, OK$76K311,196
- 315 N Edmond St Muskogee, OK$80K311,688
- 317 N Edmond St Muskogee, OK$77K321,168
- 307 N Edmond St Muskogee, OK$77K311,156
- 303 N Edmond St Muskogee, OK$81K31.751,404
- 321 N Edmond St Muskogee, OK$68K311,162
- 324 N Edmond St Muskogee, OK$82K311,323
- 325 N Edmond St Muskogee, OK$101K322,294
- 2403 Elmira St Muskogee, OK$72K211,108
- 2405 Elmira St Muskogee, OK$57K21960
- 2400 Elmira St Muskogee, OK$70K311,190
- 2401 Elmira St Muskogee, OK$61K21912
- 2402 Elmira St Muskogee, OK$75K311,138
- 2406 Elmira St Muskogee, OK$71K21936
- 2346 Elmira St Muskogee, OK$78K311,800
- 2408 Elmira St Muskogee, OK$68K31953
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.