- Lot: 2,308 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 28 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,097 all time views
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $419,000
- Price/sqft: $204
- MLS #: 1509480
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Disclosures \ Listing Attachment, New Resale \ Resale (occupied at least once), Property Type \ Single Family, Siding \ Brick, Year Blt Desc \ Approximate, Attic \ Pull Down, Num Cars \ 2, Porch \ Front, Flooring \ Carpet-Part, Heat Fuel \ Natural Gas, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Flooring \ Tile-Ceramic, Flooring \ Wood, Interior \ Built In Cabinet\Bookcases, Structure \ Brick, Roof \ Metal, Exterior \ Storm Windows, Interior \ Center Hall, Appl Equip \ Dishwasher, Basement Type \ Basement-Partial, Cooling \ 2 Zoned AC, Interior \ Formal Dining Room, Style \ Colonial, Interior \ Cable TV, Interior \ Ceiling Fan, Interior \ Internet Ready, Interior \ Eat-In-Kitchen, Interior \ MBR Bath, Appl Equip \ Gas Cooking, Fireplace \ Brick, Interior \ Fireplace Insert, Interior \ Recessed Lighting, Heating \ Radiator, Property Sub Type \ Attached, Appl Equip \ Stove Hood, Fenced \ Rear Only, Porch \ Balcony, Wall Type \ Plaster, Waterfront \ No, Heating \ Hot Water, Exterior \ Storage Shed Attached, Fenced \ Privacy, Fireplace \ Non-Working
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,767 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: W0000906014
- Zillow Home ID: 12547634
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $465-589K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts The Fan home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 1.9% increase for Richmond as a whole. Among The Fan homes, this home is 52.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Fan, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% higher than in Richmond, and 89.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent The Fan home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Fan home values.
|312 N Meadow St Richmond, VA||$593K||3||2.5||2,716|
|308 N Meadow St Richmond, VA||$428K||3||2.5||2,000|
|306 N Meadow St Richmond, VA||$450K||3||1.5||2,000|
|304 N Meadow St Richmond, VA||$429K||3||1.5||1,912|
|2005 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA||$692K||4||2.5||3,180|
|2010 Hanomeadrowlstua-c Aly Richmond, VA||$377K||--||--||--|
|2003 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA||$613K||4||3||2,827|
|2007 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA||$689K||4||2||3,205|
|2001 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA||$768K||5||5||3,956|
|2009 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA||$579K||3||2.5||2,542|
|2011 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA||$736K||4||3.5||3,134|
|2008 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA||$594K||4||3||2,880|
|2002 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA||$403K||4||2.5||2,006|
|2000 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA||$492K||4||2.5||2,890|
|2004 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA||$514K||3||2.5||2,276|
|2006 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA||$519K||3||1.5||1,938|
|2010 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA||$572K||3||2.5||2,452|
|2013 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA||$663K||3||2.5||2,880|
|305 N Meadow St Richmond, VA||$409K||3||1.5||1,982|
|303 N Meadow St Richmond, VA||$396K||3||1.5||1,872|
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!