This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Views: 2,884 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2009 for $265,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1600 sqft
- Appl Equip \ Dishwasher, Appl Equip \ Drop-In Range, Appl Equip \ Electric Cooking, Appl Equip \ Microwave, Appl Equip \ Refrigerator, Appl Equip \ Wall Oven, Attic \ Access Panel, Basement Type \ Basement-Partial, Basement Type \ Crawl Space, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosures \ Listing Attachment, Disclosures \ Office, Fireplace \ Stone, Flooring \ Carpet-Part, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Heat Fuel \ Electric, Heat Fuel \ Oil, Heating \ 2 Zoned Heat, Heating \ Baseboard, Interior \ 1st Floor Master Bedroom, Interior \ Dryer Hookup, Interior \ Eat-In-Kitchen, Interior \ Formal Dining Room, Interior \ MBR Bath, Interior \ Washer Hookup, New Resale \ Resale (occupied at least once), Num Cars \ 4 +, Porch \ Front, Property Sub Type \ Detached, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingled, Siding \ Brick, Structure \ Frame, Style \ Cape, Wall Type \ Drywall, Water Heater \ Electric, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Year Blt Desc \ Actual
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,291 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 003-0140
- Zillow Home ID: 79131710
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $130-261K.
Market guideZillow predicts Richmond Metro home values will increase 0.8% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|321 Warsaw Ave Hopewell, VA||$155K||3||2||1,729|
|Warsaw Ave Hopewell, VA||$155K||3||1.5||1,729|
|306 N Radford Dr Hopewell, VA||$181K||5||3.5||3,016|
|313 Warsaw Ave Hopewell, VA||$175K||3||2||2,329|
|3412 N Radford Dr Hopewell, VA||$192K||6||3.5||1,696|
|317 Warsaw Ave Hopewell, VA||$172K||4||2.5||2,218|
|3310 Warsaw Ave Hopewell, VA||$155K||3||2.5||1,650|
|3313 Walnut St Hopewell, VA||$150K||3||2||1,552|
|300 N Radford Dr Hopewell, VA||$144K||3||1.5||1,650|
|3401 Warsaw Ave Hopewell, VA||$194K||3||3||2,092|
|3403 N Radford Dr Hopewell, VA||$205K||4||2.5||3,060|
|3405 N Radford Dr Hopewell, VA||$184K||4||3||1,596|
|3308 Warsaw Ave Hopewell, VA||$147K||3||2.5||1,607|
|3310 Walnut St Hopewell, VA||$147K||3||1||1,853|
|3311 Walnut St Hopewell, VA||$162K||5||3||3,200|
|3401 W Broadway Hopewell, VA||$157K||3||2.5||1,519|
|3404 Vinton St Hopewell, VA||$179K||3||2||1,843|
|312 Warsaw Ave Hopewell, VA||$164K||3||2||1,900|
|3406 Vinton St Hopewell, VA||$202K||4||3||2,157|
|3407 N Radford Dr Hopewell, VA||$218K||4||3||4,185|
Nearby Schools in Hopewell
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!