310 N Walnut St, Ravenna, OH 442663 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,659 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $36,500
- Price/sqft: $30
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 60
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 313490400105001
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35169881
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 310 N Walnut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44266 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92.4% lower than in Ravenna, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 44266 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Ravenna.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44266 home values.
- N Walnut St Ravenna, OH--------
- 301 E Highland Ave Ravenna, OH$106K311,792
- 305 E Highland Ave Ravenna, OH$111K31.51,894
- 314 N Walnut St Ravenna, OH$66K21704
- 311 E Highland Ave Ravenna, OH$69K211,648
- 306 Lafayette Ave Ravenna, OH$76K211,041
- 318 N Walnut St Ravenna, OH$69K41958
- 170 N Walnut St Ravenna, OH$107K511,543
- E Highland Ave Ravenna, OH--------
- 309 Elm St Ravenna, OH$77K31.51,264
- 313 Elm St Ravenna, OH$65K421,728
- 306 E Highland Ave Ravenna, OH$79K321,551
- 317 Elm St Ravenna, OH$89K411,310
- 307 Elm St Ravenna, OH$73K31.51,468
- 310 E Highland Ave Ravenna, OH$86K311,464
- 315 E Highland Ave Ravenna, OH$113K421,962
- 166 N Walnut St Ravenna, OH$134K41.52,236
- 171 N Walnut St Ravenna, OH$72K321,693
- 319 Elm St Ravenna, OH$104K311,176
- 301 Lafayette Ave Ravenna, OH$110K311,316
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.