310 NW 78th St, Seattle, WA 981174 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,094 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $712,500
- Price/sqft: $254
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 7519000745
- Zillow Home ID: 49042017
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 310 Nw 78th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Greenwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% greater than in Seattle, and 18.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Greenwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenwood home values.
- 314 NW 78th St Seattle, WA$559K31.51,540
- 306 NW 78th St Seattle, WA$586K31.751,740
- 311 NW 79th St Seattle, WA$463K311,170
- 315 NW 79th St Seattle, WA$599K31.751,990
- 320 NW 78th St Seattle, WA$512K211,060
- 7811 3rd Ave NW Seattle, WA$560K31.752,220
- 300 NW 78th St Seattle, WA$497K311,320
- 7815 3rd Ave NW Seattle, WA$512K31.51,920
- 319 NW 79th St Seattle, WA$475K211,240
- 315 NW 78th St Seattle, WA$511K311,760
- 309 NW 78th St Seattle, WA$467K211,480
- 7819 3rd Ave NW Seattle, WA$567K312,430
- 305 NW 78th St Seattle, WA$524K321,340
- 317 NW 78th St Seattle, WA$416K21980
- 322 NW 78th St Seattle, WA$568K321,410
- 301 NW 78th St Seattle, WA$498K311,340
- 321 NW 78th St Seattle, WA$625K422,010
- 325 NW 79th St Seattle, WA$539K31.751,350
- 7711 3rd Ave NW Seattle, WA$443K31.51,550
- 326 NW 78th St Seattle, WA$608K312,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.