310 Oakdale Dr, Middlebury, IN 46540
Sold on 12/4/13:
Zestimate®: $157,159Update your Zestimate
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:1.75 baths
- Single Family:1,380 sq ft
- Lot:0.32 acres
- Year Built:1993
- Last Sold:Dec 2013
- Heating Type:Forced air
4 BR 1.75 BATH HOME, all on MAIN LEVEL, no stairs! Pleasant, smaller subdivision on edge of town, near ORCHARD VIEW/NORTHRIDGE SCHOOLS, Das Essenhaus, and Shipshewana. QUALIFIES FOR 0% DOWN USDA RURAL DEVELOPMENT LOAN. This home is THIRTY YEARS NEWER than other current listings in neighborhood. Open concept with floating red oak floor in kitchen/dining room. Solid oak doors and trim, stainless steel stove, frig, dishwasher, plus washer/dryer, must see! Roof new in 2011, added central air. Plush carpeting just steam-cleaned. All freshly painted, very clean, MOVE-IN CONDITION. Double-pane windows tip in for cleaning. Price is this low only because of one-car garage (extra off-street parking) and no basement (to flood or have to clean!) We also have a qualified real estate agent to handle the transaction at a very reasonable rate.
I had virtually no problems with neighbors here. Smaller, well-maintained subdivision, in pleasant small town in Amish country. Close to Shipshewana for summer fun and flea market.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Additional FeaturesGorgeous remodeling and many updates: roof, air conditioning, real wood throughout!
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Days on Zillow135
- Elementary SchoolORCHARD VIEW HERITAGE
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Vinyl
- Garage Size320
- High SchoolNORTHRIDGE
- Last Remodel Year2009
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth134
- Lot Width105
- Middle SchoolNORTHRIDGE
- Neighborhood NamePleasant
- Parcel #200809478007000035
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count7
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Zillow Home ID68173995
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 310 Oakdale Drive
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46540 home values.
- 308 Oakdale Dr Middlebury, IN$122K3--1,092
- Oak Dale Dr Middlebury, IN$112K------
- 306 Oakdale Dr Middlebury, IN$121K3--1,040
- 314 Oakdale Dr Middlebury, IN$144K31.01,860
- 715 Highland Dr Middlebury, IN$224K41.52,232
- 311 Oakdale Dr Middlebury, IN$121K31.01,134
- Oak Dale Dr Middlebury, IN--------
- 309 Oakdale Dr Middlebury, IN$139K31.01,404
- 711 Highland Dr Middlebury, IN$196K31.52,264
- 717 Highland Dr Middlebury, IN$213K31.02,892
- 316 Oakdale Dr Middlebury, IN$124K3--1,236
- 315 Oakdale Dr Middlebury, IN$134K32.01,512
- 307 Oakdale Dr Middlebury, IN$119K3--1,040
- 304 Oakdale Dr Middlebury, IN$122K3--1,008
- Oak Dale Dr Middlebury, IN$105K------
- Oak Dale Dr Middlebury, IN$106K------
- 317 Oakdale Dr Middlebury, IN$122K3--1,200
- 719 Highland Dr Middlebury, IN$208K32.02,324
Nearby Schools in Middlebury
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292