310 Riverside Dr APT 1216, New York, NY 10025Studio, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1929
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $292,500
- Coop Maintenance \ 468, Financing Allowed \ 85, Tax Deduction \ 28, Private Outdoor Space \ None, Dogs Allowed \ true, Cats Allowed \ true, Live- in Superintendent \ true, Bike Room \ true, Total Floors \ 28, Borough \ Manhattan, Block Number \ 1890, Lot Number \ 40, Buyfolio Building ID \ 62656, Total Charges \ 468
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 335
- Parcel #: 18900040003100000001216
- Zillow Home ID: 72534943
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 310 Riverside Drive APT 1216
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Upper West Side market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in New York, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Upper West Side home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper West Side home values.
- Apt 312$3.04M----204,463
- Apt 1101$710KStudio1--
- Apt 609$473KStudio1--
- Apt 405$342KStudio1350
- Apt 308$535K------
- Apt 409$473K------
- Apt 510$479K------
- Apt 520$478K------
- Apt 522$480K------
- Apt 601$484K------
- Apt 602$1.28M22--
- Apt 622$480K------
- Apt 702$460KStudio1--
- Apt 709$478K------
- Apt 712$488K------
- Apt 803$949K------
- Apt 805$493K------
- Apt 808$477K------
- Apt 816$500K--1--
- Apt 820$473K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!