310 Roshon Dr, Medina, OH 442564 beds, 2 baths, 2,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,540 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 272
- Lot width: 87
- Parcel #: 02819B16189
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 34897122
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 310 Roshon Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44256 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 24.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.2% less than in Medina, and 7.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 44256 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Medina.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44256 home values.
- 320 Roshon Dr Medina, OH$197K421,575
- 909 Damon Dr Medina, OH$157K321,768
- 901 Damon Dr Medina, OH$144K31.51,390
- 917 Damon Dr Medina, OH$166K331,888
- 10 Richard Dr Medina, OH$211K32.52,590
- 20 Richard Dr Medina, OH$173K422,026
- 925 Damon Dr Medina, OH$147K521,120
- 910 Damon Dr Medina, OH$173K42.52,340
- 325 Roshon Dr Medina, OH$166K42.51,944
- 900 Damon Dr Medina, OH$164K42.51,944
- 918 Damon Dr Medina, OH$170K422,100
- 895 Damon Dr Medina, OH$163K41.51,962
- 30 Richard Dr Medina, OH$172K321,963
- 319 Roshon Dr Medina, OH$217K42.52,464
- 335 Roshon Dr Medina, OH$165K42.51,968
- 926 Damon Dr Medina, OH$158K31.51,476
- 933 Damon Dr Medina, OH$163K321,779
- 305 Roshon Dr Medina, OH$218K44.52,846
- 315 Roshon Dr Medina, OH$187K431,890
- 917 Sandy Ln Medina, OH$180K42.52,410
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.