- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
310 S Poppleton St, Baltimore, MD 212301 bed, 1 bath, 682 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 564 sqft
- Built in 1875
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $57,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 682 sqft
- Lot depth: 49
- Lot width: 11
- Parcel #: 0282 039
- Zillow Home ID: 36532543
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 310 S Poppleton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Washington Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.5% greater than in Baltimore, and 293.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Washington Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Washington Village home values.
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1898
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
- 312 S Poppleton St Baltimore, MD$96K--1682
- 308 S Poppleton St Baltimore, MD$89K--1957
- 314 S Poppleton St Baltimore, MD$208K43.51,176
- 306 S Poppleton St Baltimore, MD$168K32.51,122
- 304 S Poppleton St Baltimore, MD$256K32.51,575
- 902 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$54K------
- 878 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$245K32.51,800
- 302 S Poppleton St Baltimore, MD$222K221,438
- 316 S Poppleton St Baltimore, MD$116K--1.51,596
- 906 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$232K--2.51,562
- 318 S Poppleton St Baltimore, MD$139K--1576
- 320 S Poppleton St Baltimore, MD$120K21576
- 908 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$142K221,050
- 905 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$225K--11,456
- 901 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$154K--22,478
- 907 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$144K--1.51,176
- 322 S Poppleton St Baltimore, MD$135K--1864
- 910 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$131K--1.5888
- 909 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$104K--11,176
- 911 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$152K--1728
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!