- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
310 S Willow Ave APT C, Tampa, FL 336063 beds, 3 baths, 1,598 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: None
- Parking: 240 sqft
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $271,000
- Price/sqft: $170
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,598 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 1851510506
- Zillow Home ID: 58439294
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 310 S Willow Avenue APT C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Hyde Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 53% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.5% lower than in Tampa, and 71.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Hyde Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hyde Park home values.
- 310 S Willow Ave APT D Tampa, FL$319K32.51
- 310 S Willow Ave APT D Tampa, FL$292K32.5--
- 310 S Willow Ave APT A Tampa, FL$334K32.51,594
- 310 S Willow Ave APT B Tampa, FL$343K331,594
- 312 S Willow Ave Tampa, FL$430K331,800
- 305 S Newport Ave APT 1 Tampa, FL$339K212,924
- 400 S Willow Ave APT B Tampa, FL$273K22.51,378
- 307 S Newport Ave # 1/2 Tampa, FL$363K322,960
- 303 S Newport Ave Tampa, FL$420K743,913
- 309 S Newport Ave Tampa, FL$328K212,764
- 400 S Willow Ave APT C Tampa, FL$289K22.51,378
- 400 S Willow Ave APT D Tampa, FL$268K22.51,378
- 402 S Willow Ave APT B Tampa, FL$282K22.51,378
- 401 S Newport Ave Tampa, FL$301K2--2,401
- 309 S Willow Ave Tampa, FL----23,779
- 402 S Willow Ave APT A Tampa, FL$269K231,377
- 402 S Willow Ave APT C Tampa, FL$279K22.51,378
- 403 S Newport Ave APT 1 Tampa, FL$404K32.52,253
- 402 S Willow Ave APT D Tampa, FL$259K22.51,378
- 404 S Willow Ave APT B Tampa, FL$260K22.51,378
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.