310 Sequoyah Trl, Norman, OK 730713 beds, 2 baths, 1,577 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The open design allows for an endless feel and elegantly merges the two living spaces! A warm brick fireplace, updated ceiling fan, and built in shelving and cabinetry bless the second living area! The options for the main rooms are endless! Two living rooms, one living room and one formal dining, one HUGE living room, or any other combination that fits your style!
The wonderfully presented kitchen has styles and details that cannot be duplicated! In a world of cookie-cutter kitchens, yours can now stand out from the crowd! Wide bar area for buffets or serving guests is unique and useful. The perfectly tucked breakfast nook is cozy and this kitchen displays all the amenities found in homes twice this price! Built in oven, microwave hood over the smooth cooktop, dishwasher, large stainless sink and updated fixtures! All of the cabinetry, conveniently surrounding your refrigerator, creates and promotes easy storage options!
The spacious master suite is sure to impress with an updated ceiling fan, patio access, TWO large closets, and its very own renovated bath with shower! Secondary bedrooms offer plenty of space for any guest, roommate, or loved one! Featuring double door closets and trademarks of a well-kept home! The main bathroom is unique but ingeniously designed! For privacy, the shower and throne room is self-contained and features updated tile and a jetted tub! An oversized vanity, with wrap-around mirror and even more tile work, is secluded and directly accessible from the living area!
Convenient laundry room just off the kitchen, huge backyard with dual access points, mature trees, and an outstanding Norman location, complete the dream! Close to I-35 and a short drive to the developing outdoor shopping centers, OU campus, and downtown Main Street! Call or click today for more info or to set up a private showing!
- Lot: 8,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $121,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,577 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: R0050513
- Zillow Home ID: 21745435
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 310 Sequoyah Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73071, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.2% greater than in Norman, and 71.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
- 306 Sequoyah Trl Norman, OK$138K321,698
- 314 Sequoyah Trl Norman, OK$146K431,798
- 313 Wichita Dr Norman, OK$137K32.52,200
- 317 Wichita Dr Norman, OK$126K321,897
- 309 Wichita Dr Norman, OK$99K321,305
- 318 Sequoyah Trl Norman, OK$137K431,768
- 302 Sequoyah Trl Norman, OK$140K332,035
- 321 Wichita Dr Norman, OK$128K421,632
- 319 Sequoyah Trl Norman, OK$126K321,728
- 313 Sequoyah Trl Norman, OK$155K321,662
- 323 Sequoyah Trl Norman, OK$152K321,689
- 305 Wichita Dr Norman, OK$128K321,679
- 307 Sequoyah Trl Norman, OK$167K322,459
- 2609 Sequoyah Trl Norman, OK$154K422,160
- 325 Wichita Dr Norman, OK$99K321,457
- 322 Sequoyah Trl Norman, OK$120K321,554
- 303 Sequoyah Trl Norman, OK$141K321,803
- 316 Wichita Dr Norman, OK$137K321,601
- 301 Wichita Dr Norman, OK$141K522,020
- 329 Wichita Dr Norman, OK$133K321,702
Nearby Schools in Norman
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292