310 Vermont St NE, Albuquerque, NM 87108Studio, 2,371 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Multi Family
- 292 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Baseboard, Wall
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $58
- MLS #: 803095
- Flooring: Concrete, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,371 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 101905745721742232
- Zillow Home ID: 6760592
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 310 Vermont St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the La Mesa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 44.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 227.5% higher than in Albuquerque, and 11.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Mesa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albuquerque.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Mesa home values.
- 318 Vermont St NE Albuquerque, NM$112K421,342
- 302 Vermont St NE Albuquerque, NM$214K------
- 320 Vermont St NE # 324 Albuquerque, NM$215K------
- 319 Vermont St NE Albuquerque, NM$167K11--
- 324 Vermont St NE # 324 Albuquerque, NM$223K------
- 305 Virginia St NE Albuquerque, NM$151K------
- 301 Virginia St NE Albuquerque, NM$172K------
- 246 Vermont St NE Albuquerque, NM$303K8--3,700
- 330 Vermont St NE Albuquerque, NM$124K----1,800
- 321 Virginia St NE Albuquerque, NM$226K54.253,500
- 311 Vermont St NE Albuquerque, NM$121K------
- 309 Vermont St NE Albuquerque, NM$213K------
- 245 Virginia St NE APT B Albuquerque, NM$138K------
- 332 Vermont St NE Albuquerque, NM$95K------
- 331 Virginia St NE Albuquerque, NM$95K------
- 242 Vermont St NE Albuquerque, NM$113K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.