310 W 21st St APT 7, New York, NY 100113 beds, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Large 3 bedroom duplex apartment with beautiful modern details and appliances:
-Wide Plank Ebony Wood Floors
-Beautifully Exposed Brick
This gorgeous apartment is in the vibrant and friendly neighborhood of Chelsea!
Close to transportation, restaurants, boutiques, and entertainment!!
SCHEDULE A VIEWING TODAY!!
For Further Information Contact:
- Multi Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- View: City
- Recessed lighting, Marble Countertops, Exposed Brick Wall, Oversized Windows
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2109764443
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 310 W 21st Street APT 7
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% lower than in New York Metro, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292