- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
310 W 4th Ave, Sun Valley, NV 894332 beds, 2 baths, 1,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1964
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $123,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 720 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,140 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 08573002
- Zillow Home ID: 7315977
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 310 W 4th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 89433 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 52.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.9% greater than in Sun Valley, and 59.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 89433 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sun Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 89433 home values.
- 5375 Sidehill Dr Sun Valley, NV$63K----660
- 301 W 4th Ave Sun Valley, NV------8,928
- 320 W 4th Ave Sun Valley, NV$120K321,377
- 305 W 4th Ave Sun Valley, NV$99K321,248
- 5365 Sidehill Dr Sun Valley, NV$62K----480
- 330 W 4th Ave Sun Valley, NV$67K------
- 5363 Sidehill Dr Sun Valley, NV$61K32924
- 290 W 4th Ave Sun Valley, NV$95K321,440
- 325 W 4th Ave Sun Valley, NV$170K321,739
- 5380 Sidehill Dr Sun Valley, NV$70K------
- 5415 Sidehill Dr Sun Valley, NV$128K321,225
- 5410 Sidehill Dr Sun Valley, NV$70K32924
- 5378 Sidehill Dr Sun Valley, NV--------
- 5361 Sidehill Dr Sun Valley, NV$68K------
- 5357 Sidehill Dr Sun Valley, NV$67K------
- 315 W 4th Ave Sun Valley, NV$68K------
- 5348 Sidehill Dr Sun Valley, NV$67K------
- 5425 Sidehill Dr Sun Valley, NV$61K------
- 285 W 4th Ave Sun Valley, NV$73K11898
- 5380 Koala Ln Sun Valley, NV$58K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.