310 W Jackson St, Elmhurst, IL 601264 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,432 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Gas log fireplace, whole-house automatic generator. This 8 yrs old house in S. Elmhurst is immaculate and feels much newer! Owners just repositioned the driveway to create more yard space.
4 UPSTAIRS BEDROOMS, 2.5 BATHS, MASTER SUITE WITH MASTER BATH. OPEN EAT-IN KITCHEN WITH GRANITE COUNTERS, MAPLE CABINETS, AND SS APPLIANCES. SEPARATE LIVING ROOM WITH GAS FIREPLACE AND SEPARATE DINING ROOM. 3 CAR DETACHED GAR WITH HEAT & LOFT SPACE FOR STORAGE. 2ND FLOOR LAUNDRY, HUGE BASEMENT WITH NATURAL GAS WHOLE HOUSE GENERATOR. ELMHURST SCHOOLS, WALK TO ELDRIDGE PARK, SCHOOLS, AND PRAIRIE PATH. GREAT HIGHWAY ACCESS (290/294) AND CLOSE TO OAK BROOK MALL.
Located blocks from Eldridge Park and the Prairie Path with convenient highway access to 290/294/88/355 and Oak Brook Mall.
- Lot: 6,650 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Natural gas backup generator
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,432 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2118572216
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 310 W Jackson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60126, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% lower than in Elmhurst, and 406.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60126 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elmhurst.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60126 home values.
- 310 W Jackson St Elmhurst, IL$503K----2,032
- 880 Spring Rd Elmhurst, IL$195K42.52,032
- 884 S Spring Rd Elmhurst, IL$327K321,080
- 310 W Jackson St Elmhurst, IL$343K42.52,432
- 300 W Jackson Blvd Chicago, IL$317K------
- 888 S Spring Rd Elmhurst, IL$651K----3,701
- 872 S Spring Rd Elmhurst, IL$365K----1,144
- S Spring Rd Elmhurst, IL$202K----990
- 900 S Spring Rd Elmhurst, IL$527K----2,033
- 868 S Spring Rd Elmhurst, IL$347K----1,242
- 887 S Hillside Ave Elmhurst, IL$337K311,077
- 891 S Hillside Ave Elmhurst, IL$400K----1,676
- 904 S Spring Rd Elmhurst, IL$365K----1,620
- 895 S Hillside Ave Elmhurst, IL$338K----1,099
- 864 S Spring Rd Elmhurst, IL$358K----1,254
- 877 S Hillside Ave Elmhurst, IL$323K----1,019
- 897 S Hillside Ave Elmhurst, IL$818K54.55,300
- 871 S Hillside Ave Elmhurst, IL$341K----1,083
- 908 S Spring Rd Elmhurst, IL$333K321,044
- 860 S Spring Rd Elmhurst, IL$327K321,800
Nearby Schools in Elmhurst
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292