- Lot: 0.65 acres
- Built in 2011
- 37 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,206 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $650
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $816
- MLS #: 15896265
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Security System
- Listing Status \ Active, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, System Locale \ CARETS, Common Walls \ Attached, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Pool Descriptions \ No Pool, Parking Features \ Garage Door Opener, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Counter \ Bar, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Parking Features \ Direct Garage Access, Parking Features \ Private Garage (N), Parking Type \ Side by Side, Association Rules \ Call for Rules, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Bathroom Features \ Powder Room, High Mid Rise Amenities \ Concierge, View \ Canal View, Parking Type \ Garage - Two Door (N), Rooms \ Den\Ofc, Parking Features \ Controlled Entrance, Security Safety \ Resident Manager, Association Amenities \ Guest Parking, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Association Amenities \ Assoc Pet Rules, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Will Consider Lease YN \ Y
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 101
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2116145435
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $777K-2.33M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Venice home values will rise 10.4% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Venice homes, this home is 18.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 2.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Venice, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.6% less than in Los Angeles, and 61% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Venice home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venice home values.
|Other Units in this Building (47)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 310 Washington Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!