- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3100 Clinton Ave, Cleveland, OH 441132 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,334 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $350,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,160 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 32
- Parcel #: 00326021
- Zillow Home ID: 33329848
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3100 Clinton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ohio City - West Side market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 42.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.9% lower than in Cleveland, and 104.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Ohio City - West Side home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ohio City - West Side home values.
- 3102 Clinton Ave Cleveland, OH$82K22.52,200
- 3018 Clinton Ave Cleveland, OH$168K643,760
- 3104 Clinton Ave Cleveland, OH$84K32.52,200
- 3106 Clinton Ave Cleveland, OH$102K22.52,200
- 3011 Church Ave Cleveland, OH$90K422,112
- 3015 Church Ave Cleveland, OH$139K232,226
- 3108 Clinton Ave Cleveland, OH$81K22.52,160
- 3017 Church Ave Cleveland, OH$89K221,480
- 3008 Clinton Ave Cleveland, OH$145K522,628
- 3009 Church Ave Cleveland, OH$87K411,480
- 3103 Church Ave Cleveland, OH$70K421,542
- 3110 Clinton Ave Cleveland, OH$226K33.52,365
- 3103 Clinton Ave Cleveland, OH--------
- 3105 Clinton Ave Cleveland, OH--------
- 3112 Clinton Ave Cleveland, OH$233K22.52,800
- 3107 Church Ave Cleveland, OH$81K31.51,434
- 3107 Clinton Ave # 12 Cleveland, OH$106K342,116
- 3101 Clinton Ave Cleveland, OH$193K444,500
- 3002 Clinton Ave Cleveland, OH$308K735,405
- 3109 Church Ave Cleveland, OH$75K311,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!