This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,746 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Views: 2,500 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $118,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Architecture \ Traditional, Assoc Fee Paid \ None, Basement Description \ Stone/Rock, Basement Description \ Walk-Out, Construction \ Brick/Stone Msn Pred, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Dining \ Separate Dining, Fireplace Location \ Bedroom, Fireplace Type \ Non Functional, Heat Source \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air 90+, Interior Decor \ 10 foot ceilings, Interior Decor \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Decor \ Some Carpeting, Kitchen \ Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchen \ Pantry, Lot Description \ Corner Lot, Lot Description \ Fencing, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Miscellaneous \ Burglar Alarm-Owned, Miscellaneous \ Covered Porch, Miscellaneous \ Deck, Miscellaneous \ Smoke Alarm/Detec, Municipality Township \ St. Louis City, Parking Description \ Covered, Parking Description \ Detached, Parking Description \ Garage Door Opener, Parking Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Residential, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Main Floor Laundry, Special Listing Conditions \ Short Sale, Status \ Contingent Short Sale, Style \ 2 Story, Style Description \ Other, Transaction Broker \ 2.7, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Tankless HWH, Windows & Doors \ Some Insulated Wndws
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,346 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1915
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 25720002000
- Zillow Home ID: 2950825
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $42-113K.
Market guideZillow predicts Dutchtown home values will decrease 1.5% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for Saint Louis as a whole. Among Dutchtown homes, this home is valued 27.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 39.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dutchtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100.6% higher than in Saint Louis, and 564.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dutchtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dutchtown home values.
|3104 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO||$69K||--||2||2,542|
|3106 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO||$69K||--||2||2,510|
|3110 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO||$73K||--||2||2,708|
|3915 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO||$79K||--||2||2,834|
|3026 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO||$85K||--||2.5||2,540|
|Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO||$91K||--||2||2,786|
|3919 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO||$91K||5||2||2,786|
|3112 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO||$73K||--||2||2,690|
|3923 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO||$79K||--||2||2,786|
|3855 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO||$116K||8||4||3,876|
|3018 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO||$61K||--||2||2,244|
|3116 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO||$67K||--||2||2,536|
|3109 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO||$68K||--||1.5||2,310|
|3109 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO||$73K||4||1||2,310|
|3914 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO||$72K||4||3||2,034|
|3943 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO||$81K||3||3||--|
|3943 Minnesota Ave # 3943 Saint Louis, MO||$62K||--||2||1,703|
|3925 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO||$79K||2||1||2,786|
|3916 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO||$68K||Studio||--||2,684|
|3111 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO||$74K||--||2||2,740|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!