- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3100 NW 63rd St, Oklahoma City, OK 731163 beds, 2 baths, 1,890 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,960 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $43,000
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 504 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,890 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 142721005
- Zillow Home ID: 21962247
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3100 Nw 63rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73116 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 86.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73116 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73116 home values.
- 3106 NW 63rd St Oklahoma City, OK$128K31.51,736
- 3101 NW 62nd St Oklahoma City, OK$162K321,583
- 3107 NW 63rd St # 40 Oklahoma City, OK$321K22.52,565
- 3109 NW 63rd St # 39 Oklahoma City, OK$412K32.52,744
- 3105 NW 63rd St # 41 Oklahoma City, OK$309K332,353
- 3111 NW 63rd St Oklahoma City, OK$329K232,576
- 3111 NW 63rd St Oklahoma City, OK$184K322,385
- 3103 NW 63rd St Oklahoma City, OK$212K22.52,218
- 3103 NW 63rd St # 42 Oklahoma City, OK$329K232,218
- 3117 NW 63rd St Oklahoma City, OK$430K23.53,360
- 3117 NW 63rd St # 37 Oklahoma City, OK$531K243,360
- NW 63rd St Oklahoma City, OK$130K321,582
- 3105 NW 63rd St Oklahoma City, OK$165K32.52,300
- 3000 NW 62nd St Oklahoma City, OK$152K321,945
- 3112 NW 63rd St Oklahoma City, OK$152K31.751,918
- 6316 N Drexel Blvd Oklahoma City, OK$165K432,113
- 3004 NW 61st Pl Oklahoma City, OK$161K321,602
- 3101 NW 63rd St Oklahoma City, OK$631K234,141
- 3121 35 Spring Willow Rd Oklahoma City, OK$520K32.52,462
- 3105 NW 62nd St Oklahoma City, OK$122K31.51,453
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.