- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3100 Noble Ave, Richmond, VA 232224 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,129 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $210,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 900 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,129 sqft
- Lot depth: 192
- Lot width: 87
- Parcel #: N0001031007
- Zillow Home ID: 12529671
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3100 Noble Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ginter Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.4% lower than in Richmond, and 94.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Ginter Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ginter Park home values.
- 3102 Noble Ave Richmond, VA$310K43.52,174
- 3026 Noble Ave Richmond, VA$165K42.11,799
- 3104 Noble Ave Richmond, VA$392K342,992
- 3024 Noble Ave Richmond, VA$172K51.51,979
- 3103 Hawthorne Ave Richmond, VA$353K322,435
- 3101 Hawthorne Ave Richmond, VA$203K--21,628
- 811 W Ladies Mile Rd Richmond, VA$165K321,402
- 3022 Noble Ave Richmond, VA$200K422,086
- 3101 Noble Ave Richmond, VA$342K42.52,340
- 3105 Hawthorne Ave Richmond, VA$392K312,282
- 3031 Noble Ave Richmond, VA$218K522,550
- 3029 Noble Ave Richmond, VA$171K421,680
- 3106 Noble Ave Richmond, VA$386K--2.52,381
- 3103 Noble Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 3020 Noble Ave Richmond, VA$158K522,160
- 3027 Noble Ave Richmond, VA$205K31.53,226
- 3021 Hawthorne Ave Richmond, VA$231K443,076
- 3107 Hawthorne Ave Richmond, VA$550K33.52,462
- 3025 Noble Ave Richmond, VA$133K422,104
- 3105 Noble Ave Richmond, VA$297K322,393
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!