- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3100 North Ave, Richmond, VA 232224 beds, 3 baths, 2,284 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,725 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 1981 for $25,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 324 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,284 sqft
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: N0001039016
- Zillow Home ID: 12529878
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3100 North Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brookland Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 171.4% greater than in Richmond, and 70.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brookland Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brookland Park home values.
- 3102 North Ave Richmond, VA$70K41.51,633
- 3104 North Ave Richmond, VA$126K211,440
- 3026 North Ave Richmond, VA$105K422,167
- 3024 North Ave # B Richmond, VA$90K21979
- 3024 North Ave Richmond, VA--21850
- 3108 North Ave Richmond, VA$110K421,691
- 3020 North Ave Richmond, VA$126K41.51,716
- 3110 North Ave Richmond, VA$119K41.51,810
- 3101 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$149K42.51,993
- 3105 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$116K211,232
- 3025 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$85K511,536
- 3107 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$128K5--2,100
- 3018 North Ave Richmond, VA$141K212,142
- 3109 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$89K--1907
- 3101 North Ave Richmond, VA$80K411,560
- 3023 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$114K711,440
- 3112 North Ave Richmond, VA$118K211,771
- 3112.5 North Ave Richmond, VA$119K422,164
- 3112 North Ave APT A Richmond, VA$135K11--
- 3103 North Ave Richmond, VA$71K311,560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.