- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3100 S Mount Baker Blvd, Seattle, WA 981443 beds, 2 baths, 2,970 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $622,000
- Price/sqft: $209
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 350 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 620 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,970 sqft
- Parcel #: 5700000495
- Zillow Home ID: 48973589
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3100 S Mount Baker Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mt. Baker, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.6% higher than in Seattle, and 1.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mt. Baker home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mt. Baker home values.
- 3108 S Mount Baker Blvd Seattle, WA$663K31.752,250
- 2832 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$604K411,920
- 2826 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$667K41.752,330
- 3112 S Mount Baker Blvd Seattle, WA$666K41.52,140
- 2822 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$643K51.52,050
- 3022 S Mount Baker Blvd Seattle, WA$455K211,230
- 2837 32nd Ave S Seattle, WA$662K422,230
- 2833 32nd Ave S Seattle, WA$601K31.51,840
- 2827 32nd Ave S Seattle, WA$610K41.51,960
- 2816 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$646K421,820
- 2833 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$671K32.252,060
- 3120 S Mount Baker Blvd Seattle, WA$903K52.52,850
- 2827 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$778K52.752,880
- 2823 32nd Ave S Seattle, WA$809K32.752,910
- 3018 S Mount Baker Blvd Seattle, WA$678K41.51,870
- 2810 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$522K211,070
- 2823 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$581K41.51,760
- 2817 32nd Ave S Seattle, WA$677K42.51,700
- 2817 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$809K432,900
- 2806 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$758K42.53,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.