- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 25 days on Zillow
- Views: 884 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $40
- MLS #: 467885
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- COOLING \ WINDOW/WALL, DESIGN \ 1 STORY, DINING TYPE \ EAT-IN KITCHEN, ENERGY \ NONE, EXTERIOR \ BACKYARD FENCE, EXTERIOR \ CHAIN LINK, FLOORS \ VINYL, FLOORS \ W/W CARPET, HEATING \ CENTRAL GAS, KITCHEN FEATURES \ ELECTRIC STOVE, KITCHEN FEATURES \ FORMICA COUNTERTOPS, KITCHEN FEATURES \ REFRIGERATOR, LOT LOCATION \ CORNER, MISC EQUIPMENT \ NONE, POOL \ NONE, Property Type \ RES DETACHED, ROOF \ COMPOSITE SHINGLE, Room 1 \ Dining/Living, Room 2 \ Eat In Kitchen, Room 3 \ Bedrm: Master, Room 4 \ Bedrm: Addtnl, Room 5 \ Bath: Full, Room 6 \ Laundry/Utility, SIDING \ WOOD, STYLE \ COTTAGE, WATER FEATURE \ NONE, WATER/SEWER \ PUBLIC WATER, WATER/SEWER \ SEPTIC TANK, WATERFRONT \ NONE, WATERVIEW \ NONE, ZONING \ RES SINGLE
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 332S301000007022
- Zillow Home ID: 44671074
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $23-70K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32505 home values will rise 3.8% next year, compared to a 2.6% increase for Pensacola as a whole. Among 32505 homes, this home is 21.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32505, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.6% greater than in Pensacola, and 289.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32505 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32505 home values.
|3106 W Blount St Pensacola, FL||$78K||--||2||988|
|1508 N Y St Pensacola, FL||$78K||2||1||650|
|1504 N Y St Pensacola, FL||$107K||2||1||625|
|1507 N Y St Pensacola, FL||$84K||--||2||1,833|
|3026 W Blount St Pensacola, FL||$68K||--||1.5||1,595|
|1411 N Y St Pensacola, FL||$42K||2||1||833|
|3108 W Blount St Pensacola, FL||$50K||--||1||944|
|3107 W Blount St Pensacola, FL||$55K||--||1||1,269|
|1502 N Y St Pensacola, FL||$108K||2||1||600|
|1520 N Z St Pensacola, FL||$42K||2||1||672|
|3025 W Blount St Pensacola, FL||$72K||--||2||1,801|
|1506 N Y St Pensacola, FL||$107K||2||1||600|
|1407 N Y St Pensacola, FL||$46K||--||1||1,176|
|3109 W Blount St Pensacola, FL||$62K||--||2||1,397|
|3112 W Blount St Pensacola, FL||$42K||--||1||1,120|
|3012 W Blount St Pensacola, FL||$39K||--||1||768|
|1518 N Z St Pensacola, FL||$80K||3||2||1,758|
|3015 W Moreno St Pensacola, FL||$42K||--||1||988|
|1408 N Y St Pensacola, FL||$35K||--||1||396|
|3125 W Blount St Pensacola, FL||$38K||--||1||758|
Nearby Schools in Pensacola
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!