- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3100 Westfield Ave, Baltimore, MD 212143 beds, 2 baths, 1,539 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,589 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $1,600
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 216 sqft
- Partial basement
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,539 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 136
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 5615 055
- Zillow Home ID: 36585085
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3100 Westfield Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Westfield, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24% greater than in Baltimore, and 207.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Westfield home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westfield home values.
- 3102 Westfield Ave Baltimore, MD--311,352
- 3036 Westfield Ave Baltimore, MD$144K--2912
- 3034 Westfield Ave Baltimore, MD$105K--1.51,152
- 3104 Westfield Ave Baltimore, MD$170K--1.51,451
- 3110 Westfield Ave Baltimore, MD$162K--11,755
- 3032 Westfield Ave Baltimore, MD$139K31.51,152
- 3039 Pinewood Ave Baltimore, MD$174K411,870
- 3041 Pinewood Ave Baltimore, MD$192K422,123
- 3112 Westfield Ave Baltimore, MD$138K--11,716
- 3041 Pinewood Ave Baltimore, MD$189K422,123
- 3101 Westfield Ave Baltimore, MD$135K--1995
- 3030 Westfield Ave Baltimore, MD$147K421,560
- 3037 Pinewood Ave Baltimore, MD$142K--11,204
- 3103 Westfield Ave Baltimore, MD$156K311,209
- 3035 Westfield Ave Baltimore, MD$134K--11,343
- 3043 Pinewood Ave Baltimore, MD$235K43.51,870
- 3035 Pinewood Ave Baltimore, MD$164K--21,070
- 3033 Pinewood Ave Baltimore, MD$150K--21,632
- 3114 Westfield Ave Baltimore, MD$158K--11,851
- 3033 Westfield Ave Baltimore, MD$156K--11,209
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.