3100 Woodrow Ave, Richmond, VA 232225 beds, 2 baths, 1,839 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,751 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $158,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,839 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: N0001042015
- Zillow Home ID: 12529952
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3100 Woodrow Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brookland Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 150% greater than in Richmond, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brookland Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brookland Park home values.
- 3020 Woodrow Ave Richmond, VA$132K311,290
- 3102 Woodrow Ave Richmond, VA$108K412,056
- 3018 Woodrow Ave Richmond, VA$100K421,850
- 3106 Woodrow Ave Richmond, VA$127K221,320
- 3016 Woodrow Ave Richmond, VA$104K41.51,850
- 3108 Woodrow Ave Richmond, VA$124K311,320
- 3014 Woodrow Ave Richmond, VA$160K411,800
- 3103 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$165K432,000
- 3101 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$150K41.51,824
- 3105 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$138K331,536
- 3029 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$107K--11,035
- 3110 Woodrow Ave Richmond, VA$142K431,888
- 3107 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$135K--22,556
- 3025 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$96K411,451
- 3109 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$105K31.51,566
- 3012 Woodrow Ave Richmond, VA$141K32.51,440
- 3101 Woodrow Ave Richmond, VA$101K411,568
- 3025 Woodrow Ave Richmond, VA$70K411,712
- 3023 Lamb Ave Richmond, VA$80K--11,595
- 3103 Woodrow Ave Richmond, VA$102K411,568
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!