This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,327 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $410,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Approx SqFt Range \ 001 - 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 250, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Assoc Rules/Info \ FHA Approved Prjct, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ VA Approved Prjct, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement Description \ None, Community Features \ Children's Playgrnd, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Contingent \ AWC, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 093 - Cave Creek Unified District, Elementary School \ Desert Willow Elementary - Cave Creek, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Cactus Shadows, High School Dist # \ 093 - Cave Creek Unified District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Sonoran Trails, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Irrigation Back, Landscaping \ Irrigation Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Bonus/Game Room, Other Rooms \ Den/Office, Other Rooms \ Loft, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ Previously Aprved SS, Tax Municipality \ Cave Creek, Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,012 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 21162805
- Zillow Home ID: 7979208
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $245-335K.
Market guideZillow predicts Desert View home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 4% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Desert View homes, this home is valued 12.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Desert View, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.8% less than in Phoenix, and 37.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Desert View home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Desert View home values.
|31012 N 42nd Way Cave Creek, AZ||$357K||--||3.75||2,346|
|31004 N 42nd Way Cave Creek, AZ||$312K||--||2.75||1,918|
|31016 N 42nd Way Cave Creek, AZ||$324K||3||2||2,029|
|31003 N 42nd Pl Cave Creek, AZ||$329K||--||2.75||2,029|
|31007 N 42nd Pl Cave Creek, AZ||$324K||3||2||2,029|
|31011 N 42nd Pl Cave Creek, AZ||$305K||--||2.75||1,918|
|31020 N 42nd Way Cave Creek, AZ||$294K||3||2||1,857|
|31013 N 42nd Way Cave Creek, AZ||$263K||--||2.75||1,625|
|31009 N 42nd Way Cave Creek, AZ||$319K||4||2||2,012|
|31017 N 42nd Way Cave Creek, AZ||$310K||3||2||2,029|
|4238 E Wildcat Dr Cave Creek, AZ||$256K||--||2.75||1,588|
|4223 E Wildcat Dr Cave Creek, AZ||$293K||--||2.75||1,866|
|4219 E Wildcat Dr Cave Creek, AZ||$327K||--||3.5||2,146|
|31015 N 42nd Pl Cave Creek, AZ||$335K||4||2.5||2,450|
|4227 E Wildcat Dr Cave Creek, AZ||$258K||--||2.75||1,588|
|31021 N 42nd Way Cave Creek, AZ||$319K||--||2.75||2,173|
|31024 N 42nd Way Cave Creek, AZ||$297K||3||2||1,918|
|4231 E Wildcat Dr Cave Creek, AZ||$286K||3||2||1,810|
|31019 N 42nd Pl Cave Creek, AZ||$316K||--||--||2,153|
|4242 E Wildcat Dr Cave Creek, AZ||$284K||--||3.5||1,804|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!