3101 Bilbo Dr, San Jose, CA 951214 beds, 3 baths, 2,368 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $668,000
- Price/sqft: $282
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,368 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 49901001
- Zillow Home ID: 19739468
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3101 Bilbo Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.3% higher than in San Jose, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East San Jose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East San Jose home values.
- 3111 Bilbo Dr San Jose, CA$629K321,964
- 3197 Yakima Cir San Jose, CA$632K431,799
- 3193 Yakima Cir San Jose, CA$595K421,633
- 3119 Bilbo Dr San Jose, CA$659K421,886
- 3083 Bilbo Dr San Jose, CA$671K432,368
- 3189 Yakima Cir San Jose, CA$628K431,799
- 3092 Bilbo Dr San Jose, CA$640K421,886
- 3102 Bilbo Dr San Jose, CA$598K421,757
- 3129 Bilbo Dr San Jose, CA$721K432,368
- 3084 Bilbo Dr San Jose, CA$597K421,757
- 3110 Bilbo Dr San Jose, CA$614K321,964
- 3185 Yakima Cir San Jose, CA$586K431,799
- 3075 Bilbo Dr San Jose, CA$658K421,886
- 1239 Shadowfax Dr San Jose, CA$597K431,799
- 3076 Bilbo Dr San Jose, CA$645K321,964
- 3120 Bilbo Dr San Jose, CA$626K421,757
- 3181 Yakima Cir San Jose, CA$595K32.51,654
- 3137 Bilbo Dr San Jose, CA$711K432,368
- 1235 Shadowfax Dr San Jose, CA$602K421,633
- 3065 Bilbo Dr San Jose, CA$717K532,441
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!