- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3101 Eastwick Dr, Cleveland, OH 441183 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,732 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1996 for $125,000
- Finished basement, 420 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,732 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Lot depth: 195
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 68125032
- Zillow Home ID: 33650477
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3101 Eastwick Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44118 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 68% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.8% less than in Cleveland Heights, and 146.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 44118 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44118 home values.
- 3107 Eastwick Dr Cleveland, OH$159K52.52,454
- 2411 Newbury Dr Cleveland, OH$95K32.52,018
- 2405 Newbury Dr Cleveland, OH$215K53.52,531
- 15786 Forest Hills Blvd East Cleveland, OH$101K321,364
- 3113 Eastwick Dr Cleveland, OH$159K21.51,603
- 2399 Newbury Dr Cleveland, OH$203K33.52,079
- 15820 Forest Hills Blvd East Cleveland, OH$150K32.52,382
- 2423 Newbury Dr Cleveland, OH$224K43.52,430
- 3100 Eastwick Dr Cleveland, OH$192K42.53,006
- Newbury Dr Cleveland, OH$203K33.52,079
- 15858 Forest Hills Blvd East Cleveland, OH$138K331,860
- 15730 Forest Hills Blvd East Cleveland, OH$115K321,637
- 3119 Eastwick Dr Cleveland, OH$193K32.52,251
- 3106 Eastwick Dr Cleveland, OH$198K232,046
- 2429 Newbury Dr Cleveland, OH$344K333,400
- 15890 Forest Hills Blvd East Cleveland, OH$97K321,395
- 3112 Eastwick Dr Cleveland, OH$170K32.52,585
- 2416 Newbury Dr Cleveland, OH$164K22.53,056
- 2410 Newbury Dr Cleveland, OH$201K42.52,292
- 1373 Burlington Rd Cleveland, OH$125K321,762
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.