- Lot: 6,011 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 214 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,481 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2007
- Price/sqft: $59
- MLS #: 562138
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- RV Parking
- Appliances \ Dryer HU, Appliances \ Washer HU, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Cooling \ Evaporative, Exterior Features \ Back Yard Access, Exterior Features \ Fenced Backyard, Exterior Features \ In-Law Qtr, Exterior Features \ Other See Remarks, Exterior Features \ Storage, Finance Considered \ Cash, Finance Considered \ Conventional, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Terrazzo Ceramic, Garage \ Car Pad, Garage \ Other See Remarks, Garage \ RV Parking, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, HSR Subtype \ Single Family Detached, Interior Features \ Breakfast Area, Interior Features \ Utility Room, Land Use \ Other See Remarks, Landscape \ Front, Laundry Room Location \ Util Room, Lot Description \ Corner, Measured \ Appraiser CAD, Property Type (Xprop) \ Residential, Property Type \ RS, Residential Property Class \ Detached, Roof \ Shingle, Special Notes \ None, Street Type \ Avenue, Style \ 1 Story, Water And Sewer \ City Water, Water And Sewer \ Sewer-City, Windows And Treatments \ No Treatments, Zoning \ R4
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,492 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: G68699901205000
- Zillow Home ID: 27416513
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts El Paso home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for El Paso Metro as a whole. Among El Paso homes, this home is 22.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 26.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In El Paso, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.4% greater than in El Paso Metro, and 16.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent El Paso home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or El Paso home values.
|3105 Idalia Ave El Paso, TX||$94K||--||1||1,441|
|3111 Idalia Ave El Paso, TX||$91K||--||1||1,310|
|3100 Porter Ave El Paso, TX||$97K||--||2||1,470|
|3031 Idalia Ave El Paso, TX||$77K||--||1||1,084|
|3106 Porter Ave El Paso, TX||$80K||3||1||1,073|
|3100 Idalia Ave El Paso, TX||$84K||--||2||1,243|
|3115 Idalia Ave El Paso, TX||$93K||2||1||1,392|
|3104 Idalia Ave El Paso, TX||$119K||--||1||2,004|
|3030 Porter Ave El Paso, TX||$71K||2||1||941|
|3027 Idalia Ave El Paso, TX||$71K||--||1||980|
|3110 Porter Ave El Paso, TX||$148K||--||3||2,996|
|3131 Idalia Ave # 3 El Paso, TX||$97K||3||6||1,419|
|3108 Idalia Ave El Paso, TX||$115K||2||1||1,948|
|3030 Idalia Ave El Paso, TX||$90K||--||2||1,401|
|3028 Porter Ave El Paso, TX||$120K||--||2||1,743|
|3119 Idalia Ave El Paso, TX||$83K||--||1||1,124|
|3116 Porter Ave El Paso, TX||$178K||--||1||3,518|
|3112 Idalia Ave El Paso, TX||$111K||2||2||1,787|
|3023 Idalia Ave El Paso, TX||$75K||--||1||1,005|
|3026 Idalia Ave El Paso, TX||$67K||--||1||778|
Nearby Schools in El Paso
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.