3102 Ashel St, Raleigh, NC 276123 beds, 1 bath, 1,460 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2002 for $177,500
- Fenced Yard
- Detached Storage Bldg, Hardwood Floor, Pets Negotiable, Washer/Dryer Included!
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,460 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 079512856251000
- Zillow Home ID: 6398515
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3102 Ashel Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Glenwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.6% less than in Raleigh, and 81.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Glenwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glenwood home values.
- 3106 Ashel St Raleigh, NC$274K--11,120
- 3110 Ashel St Raleigh, NC$263K311,250
- 425 Vick Ave Raleigh, NC$337K--21,900
- 421 Vick Ave Raleigh, NC$329K--1.52,055
- 429 Vick Ave Raleigh, NC$327K321,389
- 502 Vick Ave Raleigh, NC$370K--2.52,050
- 3114 Ashel St Raleigh, NC$314K--11,512
- 3109 Ashel St Raleigh, NC$304K--11,334
- 503 Vick Ave Raleigh, NC$317K--1.51,425
- 3113 Ashel St Raleigh, NC$339K--21,422
- 507 Vick Ave Raleigh, NC$297K--1.51,440
- 3221 Glenwood Ave Raleigh, NC--------
- 3118 Ashel St Raleigh, NC$445K443,600
- 3119 Ashel St Raleigh, NC$910K43.54,435
- 510 Vick Ave Raleigh, NC$337K--21,674
- 511 Vick Ave Raleigh, NC$358K--21,620
- 3122 Ashel St Raleigh, NC$452K--22,320
- 419 Vick Ave Raleigh, NC--------
- 3131 Ashel St Raleigh, NC$435K--32,188
- 514 Vick Ave Raleigh, NC$337K--21,528
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.