3102 Ellicott St NW, Washington, DC 200084 beds, 5 baths, 4,576 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $2,525,000
- Price/sqft: $552
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,576 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 2267 0002
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 458204
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3102 Ellicott St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Forest Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.9% lower than in Washington, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Forest Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Forest Hills home values.
- 3126 Ellicott St NW Washington, DC$2.92M55.55,605
- 3100 Ellicott St NW Washington, DC$2.19M44.53,189
- 3045 Davenport St NW Washington, DC$2.45M333,687
- 3060 Ellicott St NW Washington, DC$2.06M443,424
- 3105 Ellicott St NW Washington, DC$2.87M65.55,193
- 3101 Davenport St NW Washington, DC$3.99M56.57,214
- 3039 Davenport St NW Washington, DC$2.72M555,270
- 3101 Ellicott St NW Washington, DC$3.75M75.55,409
- 3134 Ellicott St NW Washington, DC$3.14M681
- 3056 Ellicott St NW Washington, DC$2.51M564,280
- 3134 Ellicott St NW Washington, DC$5.95M45.513,393
- 3104 Fessenden St NW Washington, DC$3.07M575,721
- 3033 Davenport St NW Washington, DC$2.71M46.54,740
- 3121 Davenport St NW Washington, DC$2.3M53.53,176
- 3108 Fessenden St NW Washington, DC$3.27M44.53,870
- 3135 Ellicott St NW Washington, DC$2.71M54.54,048
- Ellicott St NW Washington, DC$2.06M443,424
- 4860 Linnean Ave NW Washington, DC$1.85M54.53,250
- 4921 Linnean Ave NW Washington, DC$1.56M54.52,929
- 4825 32nd St NW Washington, DC$1.69M333,340
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.