3102 Kimberlea Dr, Muskogee, OK 744033 beds, 2 baths, 2,067 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 380 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- MLS #: 1412566
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 4 spaces, 575 sqft
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,067 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 95
- Parcel #: 017262
- Zillow Home ID: 21822052
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3102 Kimberlea Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74403 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.7% higher than in Muskogee, and 10.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Muskogee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3106 Kimberlea Dr Muskogee, OK$158K321,870
- 3103 Kimberlea Dr Muskogee, OK$171K32.52,076
- 3105 Kimberlea Dr Muskogee, OK$187K322,598
- 3101 Kimberlea Dr Muskogee, OK$193K432,600
- 2500 Shelby Ct Muskogee, OK$268K433,246
- 2501 Shelby Ct Muskogee, OK$261K43.53,292
- 2503 Shelby Ct Muskogee, OK$251K42.52,949
- 3009 Kimberlea Dr Muskogee, OK$157K321,180
- 2701 Fort Davis Dr Muskogee, OK$198K42.52,419
- 2703 Fort Davis Dr Muskogee, OK$168K322,216
- 2707 Fort Davis Dr Muskogee, OK$164K322,022
- 2709 Fort Davis Dr Muskogee, OK$198K42.52,384
- 2701 Shelby Cir Muskogee, OK$136K31.751,728
- 2703 Shelby Cir Muskogee, OK$157K42.52,033
- 2704 Fort Davis Dr Muskogee, OK$286K443,558
- 2706 Fort Davis Dr Muskogee, OK$165K322,075
- 2707 Shelby Cir Muskogee, OK$159K322,258
- 2708 Fort Davis Dr Muskogee, OK$171K32.52,113
- 2709 Shelby Cir Muskogee, OK$109K321,158
- 2700 Shelby Cir Muskogee, OK$143K321,241
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.