3102 Milam St, Shreveport, LA 711033 beds, 3 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- 364 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $20
- MLS #: N157413
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 181434021000100
- Zillow Home ID: 51386281
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3102 Milam Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Allendale, Lakeside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% higher than in Shreveport, and 6.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Allendale, Lakeside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shreveport.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3103 Milam St Shreveport, LA$61K422,000
- 3106 Milam St Shreveport, LA$72K321,681
- 3107 Milam St Shreveport, LA$36K311,093
- 3112 Milam St Shreveport, LA$79K321,664
- 3111 Milam St Shreveport, LA$37K21.51,362
- 3115 Milam St Shreveport, LA$37K21750
- 2961 Milam St Shreveport, LA$66K311,695
- 2960 Milam St Shreveport, LA$81K221,568
- 3105 Poland St Shreveport, LA$43K311,540
- 3119 Milam St Shreveport, LA$38K21744
- 3111 Poland St Shreveport, LA$36K211,232
- 2961 Poland St Shreveport, LA$213K543,390
- 2948 Milam St Shreveport, LA$71K211,231
- 3102 Looney St Shreveport, LA$56K221,611
- 3119 Poland St Shreveport, LA$43K31972
- 3104 Looney St Shreveport, LA--------
- 2955 Poland St Shreveport, LA$51K211,777
- 3108 Looney St Shreveport, LA$35K211,126
- 3112 Looney St Shreveport, LA$50K21833
- 3127 Milam St Shreveport, LA$46K211,189
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.