- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3102 Tucker Dr, Greenville, NC 278583 beds, 2 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $164,500
- Price/sqft: $97
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 350 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 028908
- Zillow Home ID: 51434651
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3102 Tucker Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27858 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 103.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 325.9% higher than in Greenville, and 440.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27858 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27858 home values.
- 3104 Tucker Dr Greenville, NC$177K322,482
- 1318 Red Banks Rd Greenville, NC$126K31.51,637
- 3100 Tucker Dr Greenville, NC$140K321,886
- 1325 Sonata St Greenville, NC$161K432,359
- 1316 Red Banks Rd Greenville, NC$140K42.51,782
- 3105 Tucker Dr Greenville, NC$164K422,012
- 3103 Tucker Dr Greenville, NC$156K321,834
- 1318 Sonata St Greenville, NC$166K32.52,000
- 1314 Red Banks Rd Greenville, NC$131K321,770
- 1323 Sonata St Greenville, NC$163K32.51,878
- 3101 Tucker Dr Greenville, NC$138K321,818
- 3107 Tucker Dr Greenville, NC$192K42.52,301
- 1316 Sonata St Greenville, NC$153K30.51,736
- 3202 Tucker Dr Greenville, NC$144K321,970
- 3201 Tucker Dr Greenville, NC$155K321,820
- 1312 Red Banks Rd Greenville, NC$128K432,006
- 1314 Sonata St Greenville, NC$157K321,848
- 1321 Sonata St Greenville, NC$146K321,581
- 3203 Tucker Dr Greenville, NC$143K321,570
- 1312 Sonata St Greenville, NC$151K321,827
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!