3103 E Olive St, Seattle, WA 981223 beds, 2 baths, 2,180 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,025 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $595,000
- Price/sqft: $273
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- View: City
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,180 sqft
- Parcel #: 9828202535
- Zillow Home ID: 49147063
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3103 E Olive Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Madrona market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60% less than in Seattle, and 70.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Madrona home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madrona home values.
- 1628 31st Ave Seattle, WA$516K211,430
- 3107 E Olive St Seattle, WA$567K321,610
- 1624 31st Ave Seattle, WA$502K211,330
- 1622 31st Ave Seattle, WA$771K522,850
- 1702 31st Ave Seattle, WA$525K312,010
- 3106 E Olive St Seattle, WA$624K312,020
- 3110 E Olive St Seattle, WA$828K213,020
- 1616 31st Ave Seattle, WA$642K322,720
- 1629 32nd Ave Seattle, WA$450K21.751,960
- 3115 E Olive St Seattle, WA$356K31.51,690
- 1627 32nd Ave Seattle, WA$493K32.251,500
- 1710 31st Ave Seattle, WA$639K51.51,680
- 1719 31st Ave Seattle, WA--------
- 3112 E Olive St Seattle, WA$718K42.51,980
- 1612 31st Ave Seattle, WA$768K42.752,400
- 1619 32nd Ave Seattle, WA$656K51.752,100
- 1635 31st Ave Seattle, WA$668K432,160
- 1629 31st Ave Seattle, WA$623K322,160
- 1627 31st Ave Seattle, WA$397K21750
- 3018 E Olive St Seattle, WA$653K41.751,350
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292