3103 E Rochelle Ave, Las Vegas, NV 891213 beds, 3 baths, 2,372 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $209,900
- Price/sqft: $88
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,372 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 71
- Parcel #: 16224611001
- Zillow Home ID: 7098248
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3103 E Rochelle Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Paradise market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 66.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.1% lower than in Las Vegas, and 111.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise home values.
- 3115 E Rochelle Ave Las Vegas, NV$247K32.52,498
- 3116 Swallow Ln Las Vegas, NV$247K42.52,456
- 3095 E Rochelle Ave Las Vegas, NV$226K32.52,208
- 4335 Blue Jay Ave Las Vegas, NV$213K332,372
- 3096 Zane Cir Las Vegas, NV$240K32.52,208
- 3123 E Rochelle Ave Las Vegas, NV$201K32.52,246
- 3124 Swallow Ln Las Vegas, NV$179K321,782
- 3083 E Rochelle Ave Las Vegas, NV$225K42.52,208
- 3145 E Flamingo Rd APT 1067 Las Vegas, NV$70K321,061
- 3145 E Flamingo Rd APT 2070 Las Vegas, NV$70K321,061
- 3145 E Flamingo Rd APT 2067 Las Vegas, NV$70K321,061
- 3145 E Flamingo Rd APT 1070 Las Vegas, NV$70K321,061
- 3084 Zane Cir Las Vegas, NV$257K42.52,262
- 4345 Blue Jay Ave Las Vegas, NV$235K32.52,372
- 3135 E Rochelle Ave Las Vegas, NV$273K32.52,708
- 3095 Zane Cir Las Vegas, NV$231K322,169
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.