3103 Grantland Dr, Richmond, VA 232213 beds, 2 baths, 1,529 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $124
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Large wall mounted flat screen TV conveys as well as Washer and New Dryer, and Refrigerator!
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,529 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: W0001330016
- Zillow Home ID: 12550279
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3103 Grantland Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Carillon, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.5% less than in Richmond, and 95.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Carillon home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carillon home values.
- 3105 Grantland Dr Richmond, VA$211K321,532
- 3101 Grantland Dr Richmond, VA$213K311,544
- 1106 Sunset Ave Richmond, VA$707K433,847
- 3107 Grantland Dr Richmond, VA$219K311,601
- 3106 Rendale Ave Richmond, VA$340K322,167
- 3109 Grantland Dr Richmond, VA$204K321,484
- 3108 Rendale Ave Richmond, VA$478K332,031
- 1104 Sunset Ave Richmond, VA$1.53M44.55,196
- 1112 Sunset Ave Richmond, VA$863K44.53,121
- 3104 Garrett St Richmond, VA$185K311,007
- 3102 Garrett St Richmond, VA$251K31.51,558
- 3106 Garrett St Richmond, VA$348K32.52,154
- 3106 Garrett St Richmond, VA$289K32.52,153
- 3100 Garrett St Richmond, VA$272K31.52,159
- 3108 Garrett St Richmond, VA$251K42.51,711
- 3110 Rendale Ave Richmond, VA$415K422,368
- 3111 Grantland Dr Richmond, VA$209K31.51,622
- 3118 Garrett St Richmond, VA$257K332,500
- 3008 Garrett St Richmond, VA$281K321,254
- 3112 Rendale Ave Richmond, VA$459K342,094
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.