3103 Hamilton Ave, Baltimore, MD 212142 beds, 1 bath, 1,746 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1937
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Off street, 180 sqft
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $62,000
- 245 sqft basement
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,746 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Lot depth: 192
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5774A027A
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 36578242
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3103 Hamilton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Waltherson, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.2% higher than in Baltimore, and 349.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Waltherson home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waltherson home values.
- 3101 Hamilton Ave Baltimore, MD$127K--2.51,842
- 3105 Hamilton Ave Baltimore, MD$134K--21,924
- 3107 Hamilton Ave Baltimore, MD$174K--11,280
- Gibbons Ave Baltimore, MD$186K--21,023
- 3102 Gibbons Ave Baltimore, MD$194K52.751,799
- 3104 Gibbons Ave Baltimore, MD$164K--21,103
- 3100 Gibbons Ave Baltimore, MD$186K321,479
- 3106 Gibbons Ave Baltimore, MD$179K--11,332
- 3100 Hamilton Ave Baltimore, MD$144K31610
- 3033 Hamilton Ave # 1 Baltimore, MD$114K21850
- 3109 Hamilton Ave Baltimore, MD$195K422,400
- 3016 Gibbons Ave Baltimore, MD$205K--33,012
- 3102 Hamilton Ave Baltimore, MD$198K32.51,696
- 3108 Gibbons Ave Baltimore, MD$134K312,274
- 3108 Gibbons Ave APT 2 Baltimore, MD$128K31--
- 3031 Hamilton Ave APT 2E Baltimore, MD$127K111,000
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292