31030 Chatterly Dr, Wesley Chapel, FL 335434 beds, 3 baths, 1,810 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Tennis Court
- View: Water
- Electric Door Opener,Pets OK With Approval
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,810 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3426200030005000240
- Zillow Home ID: 60284301
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 31030 Chatterly Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33543 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 72.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.6% lower than in Wesley Chapel, and 70.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33543 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wesley Chapel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33543 home values.
- 31348 Wrencrest Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$152K421,476
- 31036 Chatterly Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$159K--21,612
- 31348 Wrencrest Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$137K421,476
- 31040 Chatterly Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$179K431,810
- 31344 Wrencrest Dr Zephyrhills, FL$216K422,021
- 31046 Chatterly Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$161K321,612
- 1417 Appleton Pl Zephyrhills, FL$154K321,612
- 31340 Wrencrest Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$201K--22,080
- 31352 Wrencrest Dr Zephyrhills, FL$187K421,987
- 31050 Chatterly Dr Zephyrhills, FL$176K431,810
- 31336 Wrencrest Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$206K321,749
- 1421 Appleton Pl Wesley Chapel, FL$188K--31,906
- Appleton Pl Wesley Chapel, FL$156K--21,598
- 31102 Chatterly Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$158K421,830
- 1416 Appleton Pl Zephyrhills, FL$177K--31,810
- 31349 Wrencrest Dr Zephyrhills, FL$141K321,412
- 31345 Wrencrest Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$193K422,095
- 31402 Wrencrest Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$189K422,050
- 31353 Wrencrest Dr Zephyrhills, FL$200K422,206
- 1425 Appleton Pl Zephyrhills, FL$170K--21,603
Nearby Schools in Wesley Chapel
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!