3104 121st Pl SE, Everett, WA 982083 beds, 2 baths, 1,479 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $142
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 506 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,479 sqft
- Parcel #: 00383600001300
- Zillow Home ID: 38475918
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3104 121st Pl Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98208, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% higher than in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs, and 11.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98208 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,653 sqft, 10,890 sqft lot, built in 1967
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 3108 121st Pl SE Everett, WA$317K42.52,200
- 12110 31st Dr SE Everett, WA$417K332,338
- 12104 31st Dr SE Everett, WA$279K31.751,603
- 3105 123rd St SE Everett, WA$331K321,800
- 3116 121st Pl SE Everett, WA$348K32.52,156
- 3029 123rd St SE Everett, WA$292K321,620
- 12103 30th Dr SE Everett, WA$267K321,356
- 3111 123rd St SE Everett, WA$232K311,008
- 12028 31st Dr SE Everett, WA$391K532,500
- 2321 123rd St SE Everett, WA$465K52.52,712
- 3021 123rd St SE Everett, WA$254K311,200
- 12027 30th Dr SE Everett, WA$255K321,244
- 3117 123rd St SE Everett, WA$252K311,116
- 12105 31st Dr SE Everett, WA$369K41.752,198
- 3124 121st Pl SE Everett, WA$372K422,700
- 12018 31st Dr SE Everett, WA$293K32.51,824
- 3106 123rd St SE Everett, WA$254K311,176
- 3127 121st Pl SE Everett, WA$303K321,590
- 12019 30th Dr SE Everett, WA$273K321,498
- 12027 31st Dr SE Everett, WA$314K321,478
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.