- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3104 Bayshore Oaks Dr, Tampa, FL 336113 beds, 3 baths, 1,844 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 208 sqft
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $166,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Heating system: Central Furnace
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,844 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 1357690490
- Zillow Home ID: 58438987
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3104 Bayshore Oaks Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Gandy-Sun Bay South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% lower than in Tampa, and 210.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Gandy-Sun Bay South home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gandy-Sun Bay South home values.
- 3106 Bayshore Oaks Dr Tampa, FL$197K231,844
- 3102 Bayshore Oaks Dr Tampa, FL$215K331,844
- 3108 Bayshore Oaks Dr Tampa, FL$200K331,844
- 3110 Bayshore Oaks Dr Tampa, FL$203K341,844
- 3112 Bayshore Oaks Dr Tampa, FL$202K331,844
- 5633 Gaspar Oaks Dr Tampa, FL$203K331,844
- 3186 Bayshore Oaks Dr Tampa, FL$208K341,844
- 5631 Gaspar Oaks Dr Tampa, FL$206K341,857
- Bayshore Oaks Dr Tampa, FL$200K231,844
- 3184 Bayshore Oaks Dr Tampa, FL$204K331,844
- 5629 Gaspar Oaks Dr Tampa, FL$204K331,844
- 3116 Bayshore Oaks Dr Tampa, FL$202K231,844
- 3182 Bayshore Oaks Dr Tampa, FL$202K231,844
- 5627 Gaspar Oaks Dr Tampa, FL$204K32.51,844
- 5701 S Macdill Ave Tampa, FL$119K211,320
- 3113 Bayshore Oaks Dr Tampa, FL$209K221,844
- 3118 Bayshore Oaks Dr Tampa, FL$200K331,844
- 3180 Bayshore Oaks Dr Tampa, FL$201K231,844
- 5625 Gaspar Oaks Dr Tampa, FL$197K331,844
- 3115 Bayshore Oaks Dr Tampa, FL$204K231,844
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.